• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Would like a refund

Before my Norton subscription expired my Visa account was debited before I could contact you.  You used an expired Visa number and I had asked for the automatic renewal not to be used.  Since my account has been charged $90.39 I want it back please.  I stated that I had gone with another support company.  How do I receive a refund

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Would like a refund

Before my Norton subscription expired my Visa account was debited before I could contact you.  You used an expired Visa number and I had asked for the automatic renewal not to be used.  Since my account has been charged $90.39 I want it back please.  I stated that I had gone with another support company.  How do I receive a refund

Kudos0

Easiest way to resolve subscription / refund issues is via Norton Support Customer Service ~

Live Chat - Chat Now

Kudos0

Onbjm's link to lived chat you may have to scroll down to see the CHAT button or you will arrive back here!

Hugh
Kudos0

huwyngr wrote:

Onbjm's link to lived chat you may have to scroll down to see the CHAT button or you will arrive back here!

Aha! Yes, that did not work out as intended.  Thanks

Does this link work any better.  Lets see .... still have to scroll down for Live Chat. 

I will have to include  ~ Scroll Down for Customer Service -  Live Chat  ~

Is there a better link for Live Chat ?

Thanks

Kudos0

Hello bjm_

If you use this link, you will get directly to chat and can choose the product you are asking about and the language even although not all languages are listed yet.

.Please contact the free chat program by using this link.

www.norton.com/chat

Thanks

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.9.0.71 IE 11
Kudos0

Hi floplot

Thanks for the Chat link....after making my selections on that page.   I still get to the same page that I have to scroll down / I have to look for Chat Now.    "Visit the Norton Forums & Continue to Norton Forums" is so much more prominent on the page than Live Chat.    Trying to point a user to Live Chat would be easier if Live Chat was more prominent on the page. 

Kudos1 Stats

Replies are locked for this thread.