• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

Files encrypted by CoinVault ransomware? New free tool may decrypt them

Windows 7 HP SP1 32-bit | Chrome 65.0.3325.146 | NS 22.12.1.15

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Files encrypted by CoinVault ransomware? New free tool may decrypt them

Why NHTCU give keys to a small & not valid company same kaspersky ?!

Sure they have not Good information about this Russia company .

Security Market Expert : AntiVirus Support , Analysis AntiVirus Market .Analysis sell and support ; AV companies policies .Write more than 4000 Post on disna.ir about AntiVirus ; Security Products ; AntiVirus Companies Policies . www.disna.ir
Kudos0

Re: Files encrypted by CoinVault ransomware? New free tool may decrypt them

I have a memory card that has a file of images blocked with CRYPTO BLOCKER. The files were never on the hard drive, only the memory card. Three computers I have put the memory card into register close to 900MB of data. This seems like too much data for the virus to have removed all the files from the card. Is there anyone who has had REAL success in decrypting these CRYPTO BLOCKER files?? Why is there so much data still reading on the card if the files are gone!?! Are there any memory card data recovery programs available? I am willing to pay a certain amount of money to someone who can demonstrate success in opening these files……….…..[Removed]…..Serious inquiries only please…  

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.