• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Is anybody out there?

I keep getting redirected to a web page that say's "Select user Name". Like, this is absolutely the worst website I have ever tried to log onto. I just keep getting redirected from page to page to page, only to have gone full circle.

Is there an actual human %$##$% being out there that can help? Like 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Is anybody out there?

Like where am I supposed to type my user name, $#%^%#%

Kudos0

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Offensive language flagged.  Against Forum rules.

You want help, be nice.

Windows 10 Home X 64 Norton Security Premium Current
Kudos0

Hi @Christopher MacDonald,

Sorry for the trouble, i see that you are already logged into your Norton Community account. Can you please let me know if you still getting forum page redirected?

Thanks,
Sunil G A
Norton Forums Administrator
Symantec Corporation

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

What offensive language are you referring to? What does "$#%^%#%" mean? Is it offensive? What language is it in, I can't read it. Trying to find help form Norton, or there Forum can be frustrating to say the least.

Kudos0

Grenfell Fisher:

Trying to find help form Norton, or their Forum can be frustrating to say the least.

Do you have a question ...?

Kudos0

Grenfell Fisher, what you are seeing is the post AFTER the offensive language was blocked by Admin.

Windows 10 Home X 64 Norton Security Premium Current
Kudos0

Sorry for the delay. There's currently a bug without account creation process. In that field you should be able to change your username, but that's clearly missing. However, you can now change your username on your user profile. Just click the EDIT tab when viewing your profile, and type in your new username. Sorry for the trouble.

Tony Weiss | Norton Forums Global Community Manager | Symantec Corporation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.