• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Server error - Symantec Incompetence

We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later.

We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later.

We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again lat

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Server error - Symantec Incompetence

A bit more info may be helpful - what are you trying to do with the server?  Details surrounding the response to include system, browser, Norton product and version.

Kudos0

Symantec's software automatically updated.  Now it's telling my my "trial version has expired."  I added my new key yesterday successfully.  What is their problem?  I am sick of all these bugs!  If it's not one thing, it's another!

Kudos0

Please include operating system, default browser, current Norton product and version (Help > About) and which product it updated from.  Is it safe to think you are now on version 22.5.0.124 updated from either NIS or N 360 v 21.7.0.11?  Also was the previous product expired - I ask as you stated "new key".

Kudos0

I CAN'T ACTIVATE.  I CAN'T ACTIVATE.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU -PEOPLE??!!

Server error

Server error

Server error

Server error

Kudos0

I added my new key day before yesterday successfully.  I was using
21.7.0.11 with no problems.  Then this morning it automatically updated to the latest version and now it won't activate.

This is why I don't like to upgrade Norton Internet Security and I should have disabled the automatic upgrade.

Now I get this message:

Unable to Proceed

We were unable to complete activation of your upgraded product. Try again by clicking Activate Now in the main window of your product. (-1010)

Kudos0

• After updating to 22.5.0.124, the system shows the following message: "Server Error - We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later" with an error code of either (-6) or (-1010). Please contact our Customer Support team to help resolve these errors.

click > HOT ISSUES - NS/NSBU 22.5.0.124

click > HOT ISSUES - NIS/NAV/N360 22.5.0.124

Kudos0

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!

Kudos0

I have asked a mod to merge this thread with the other thread by the same OP here:

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/server-error-symantec-incompetence

Please refrain from posting the same Server Error in numerous threads - we understand your frustration, but it will not help to get you assistance.

Kudos0

Have you followed bjm_'s suggestion?

Please contact our Customer Support team to help resolve these errors.

CHAT has been able to fix other activation problems.

Kudos0

Hello

The customer support team knows how to fix that issue with activating your product.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

@Cypherdude, Norton activation error (-1010) issue has been addressed in new Norton product version 22.5.2.15 release. Please run LiveUpdate to receive the 22.5.2.15 update and let us know if you're still seeing the problem. Thanks.

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.