• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Version 22.5.2.15 Issues Only

Please report any issues here only with version 22.5.2.15.. Please include Product Name, version, Operating System, SP, Browser version. Thank you.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Version 22.5.2.15 Issues Only

A little bit of knowledge is... well a little bit of knowledge.
Kudos0

Kudos0

Update 22.5.2.15 received and after reboot the Norton icon in the task tray was red ticked as Norton required my attention to running Disk Optimization which I had disabled in v22.5.0.124 and remained disabled in the 22.5.2.15 Update.  I rebooted  switched off my machine in the hope this would fix it but it didn’t help. I had to let Norton run Disk Optimization to get back the green ticked icon in the task tray.
So, how much does my setting matter?
Note however that this time Disk Optimization took only a couple of minutes, while in the past, when the task was still checked,  it lasted longer (15-20 minutes?).

Windows 7 HP SP1 32-bit | Chrome 65.0.3325.146 | NS 22.12.1.15
Kudos0

I had to reboot many time before being able to open my Vault. Every time it went back to the logon to Norton and then did nothing. In the end its now going.

Kudos1 Stats

Hi all,

This thread has been locked from further posting. Please feel free to create new threads for any new issues you may find with Norton Security 22.5.2.15. Thank you.

Gayathri Rajendiran
Norton Forums Administrator
Symantec Corporation

Gayathri R | Norton Forums Global Community Administrator | Symantec Corporation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.