• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

I have Norton Security 6.0 on my Mac. I cannot get it to scan at all. Under the heading "Security" there is a big red X.

I have Norton Security 6.0 on a Mac. I cannot get it to scan at all. Under "Security" there is a big red X and it says "Ar Risk." Below in the the box where the big red X is located it says "Disabled." hen I go to "Scans" none of them will work. In "Live Update" i only get the message "An update error occurred."

I believe that I must have a virus that is causing these problems. What can I do to get Norton Security to come to life and scan/clean my computer?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: I have Norton Security 6.0 on my Mac. I cannot get it to scan at all. Under the heading "Security" there is a big red X.

Hi mjdorer,

Please note that I've asked for your post to be moved to the Norton for Mac board where it can more easily get Mac users' attention.

Windows 7HP SP1 32 bit | Chrome 57.0.2987.98 | IE11 | Norton Security 22.9.1.12
Kudos0

Re: I have Norton Security 6.0 on my Mac. I cannot get it to scan at all. Under the heading "Security" there is a big red X.

I believe that this issue was resolved remotely by Norton assistance through live chat.