• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Identity Safe will not start Windows Vista

Can not open Identity safe. Get a box to ask me to login to my norton account (not the vault password then nothing happens. Can log in my Norton account and then open the vault and review my logins.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Identity Safe will not start Windows Vista

Hello Bigdad

Please try this workaround.

1. Open your Norton product

2.Sign out of your Norton product on the upper right side.

3.Close Norton product

4 Close all open browsers

5.Now open up 1 browser

6. Open up your Norton product.

7. Try logging into your Vault.

8. Please remember first to give your email address for your Norton Account first and then password for Norton Account, after that give your password for the Vault.

Please come back and let us know how you made out.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

So far it seems to have worked. Shut down computer and restarted and it still seems to work. Will see how it works over the next few days. Wonder why the Norton chat service could not have given me this fix. Thanks for the help, and will still be a Norton customer.

Kudos0

Hello Bigdad

I know a BigBadDad and call him BBD. I am glad that this work around is working for you so far. Well, this workaround was noted by some of the Gurus I think. We are not Symantec Employees so this may not be official as far as Symantec goes. But it does seem to work for most customers. I hope it continues to work for you.

If it does continue to work, could you please mark the post which gave you the solution to your issue?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.