• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

(-500)

We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later. (-500)

I keep getting this message every time I try to log into my vault.  Help

Ron

Replies

Kudos0

Re: (-500)

Hello rjo1123

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Can you please tell us what o/s you are using?

What Norton product and version number are you using please?

What browser and version please?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hello floplot . I am receiving a similar error message , but my situation is different . I want to activate my norton security 5 user system on a windows 7 os

File Attachment: 
Kudos0

Hi @rjo1123 & @masngox,

I have sent you both private messages. Could you please check your inbox when you get a chance? Thank you.

Gayathri Rajendiran
Norton Forums Administrator
Symantec Corporation

Gayathri R | Norton Forums Global Community Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

I solved the problem by powering down my Hughes satellite internet modem and router and restoring their power. I don't know why this happened or why it fixed it, but glad it's working again. Thanks for the quick response. 

Kudos0

I am having the same problem

Kudos0

Did you try restarting your modem and router as rjo1123 did?

Server errors are usually a temporary issue with the connections between your computer and the norton servers.

If you still see the message after a day, post back and we will give some suggestions.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Ashvinder1Singh:

I am having the same problem

I replied to your other message.  Try not to duplicate post since it only delays replies.

Hugh
Kudos0

I have the same problem as mentioned above. Every time I want to register, it just jump the error:"We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later. (-500)" How to solve it?

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.