• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Renewal

Hi  Need to renew my 360 Premium  but it says is £69.99 for renewal    Looked on Norton store and it says its been replaced by Norton Security Premium  which  is worth £59.99.  (special offer at the mo at £39.99)  If i renew do i get the 39.99 for 69.99 or keep the 360 which I'm used too  or do I have  to uninstall 360 then download the new one   or is Norton just trying to rip me off . Im angry and confused at the moment.

Replies

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Re: Norton Renewal

Hello Confuzed1

If you buy the Norton Security Premium, it will uninstall your N350 Premium as part of the install process.  The N360 programs have been discontinued but are available the Norton Store for renewals only. The Norton Security Premium is good for 10 devices including PC, Mac, iPhone, Android Phones and tablets. You can usually find good deals in regular stores or legal online sites. There is no CD with the Norton Security Premium. It is available by download only.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Re: Norton Renewal

Many thanks for your reply and time taken .   It is much apreciated

Kind Regards

Confuzled1

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.