• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Where do u go to see how many of your computers have the Norton security suite on them

I had a few computers that I sold and they had the Norton security suite on them from my account due to the fact that they were my personal computers. How do I go about deactivating them?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Where do u go to see how many of your computers have the Norton security suite on them

Hi, Dodgesux.

Sign in here: https://manage.norton.com

Next, click Services.  Finally, remove licenses from the computers on which you want to deactivate Norton.

Semper ubi sub ubi
Kudos0

Re: Where do u go to see how many of your computers have the Norton security suite on them

By the way, I changed the link I posted earlier.  Please click the new correct link in the earlier post.  Sorry for the confusion.

Semper ubi sub ubi
Kudos1 Stats

Hello

If you have the free version from Comcast which is called Norton Security Suite, then you would have to contact Comcast. Please let us know if you meant the Norton program for Comcast or the regular Norton programs. If they are the regular Norton programs, then you can follow Inquirer's suggestion.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 270 I E 11 Chrome latest one
Kudos1 Stats

Hi Dodgesux,

You can not remove the previous systems from your account unless you already have 7 systems on your account and try to install the 8th.  At that point in time, you will be given an option to remove one of the systems.  Yes, I know that sounds crazy, but that is how it is set up.

You can call Norton Security Suite Support at the following URL:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/norton-security-suite/1.0/contact?abproduct=Norton+Security+Suite&abversion=1.0&entsrc=redirect_pubweb

Explain to them what you are desiring to do and they might be able to assist you in the removal of more than one system at a time.  Be sure they understand you are a Comcast customer.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.