• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Dangerous Website Blocked

I keep getting this message on a legitimate site...at one time there was no problem accessing the site.  As I know it is safe I proceed to the site anyway.  Each page I attempt to access throws up the same problem. The site relates to a choir organisation I belong to; I have contacted the owner who advised I may have very sensitive security/Firewall protection.  There is no problem accessing the site via mobile or tablet - only on my desktop PC and this is the only way I like (and know how to) to download vocal guidetracks and sheet music.  Would be grateful for any advice to rectify this...thanks.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Dangerous Website Blocked

Can you post a screenshot of the block message? 

Instructions to post screenshots can be found here
https://community.norton.com/forums/how-post-image-forums-0

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Hi EMCTIERNAN1,

Kindly provide us with your site name, so that we will be able to assist you further.

Cops.

Kudos0

Hello EMCTIERNAN1

Please provide the name of your website.

Thanks.

@EMCTIERNAN1

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hi, sorry - meant to provide the relevant info....

website is www . voiceofthetown . co . uk and I've attached (hopefully) copy of screenshot.

Thanks.

Kudos0

The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=www.voiceofthetown.co.uk

Kudos0

Hello EMCTIERNAN1

Is your website verified? The detailed report tells you where the malware is located. If the site is verified, then I can ask for a re-evaluation by the Safe Web Team. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.