• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Threats blocked

Norton core app shows 4 threats blocked  but no detail on what those threats were.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Threats blocked

I think on the 3rd day after implementing Core, my Threats Blocked count went to 11 (it was ZERO before this). That count stayed at 11 for about a week, then changed to 12, and is still at 12.

However, as the OP asks, how do you view what these threats are and why they were blocked?

Kudos0

Re: Threats blocked

For iOS (apple) open the norton core app which should bring you to the home screen with the security score center top of the page.  In the upper right hand corner you will see a icon which looks like a "bell".  Press the "bell" looking icon.  That brings you to the "alerts" page which has two (2) tabs at the top, one for "activity feed" and the other for "notifications".  The threats that were blocked on mine are listed in the "alerts" tab.  Scroll down with your finger to find any of them that state something to the affect of "malicious site......" and there you can select each event.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.