• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Web site registered & verified, but not tested in 3 weeks -- help

Hi Norton Team,

I need some help/guidance with getting tested for the Norton Safe Search rating. I created new website several weeks ago, saasfinancialconsulting.com. It is registered and ownership verified, but remains untested after 3 weeks. Is their something I am missing in the testing process.

I have added the meta tag and uploaded the html file 

Meta Tag = <meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" content="dr1wog0lg9iejfqdcktnup5ueovbhbzarh5zcg-laci7yzwm7ygnjd4iau54tn2kmrci3i137y5z3i05jrjdobesbsqfvw3pr413ltt16ukqqrbb2e8cnu0fc4c2a6v-" />

Is there something else that needs to be done?

Thanks for your help,

Tom

Replies

Accepted Solution
Kudos2 Stats

Re: Web site registered & verified, but not tested in 3 weeks -- help

Hello TomAllen

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

I will notify the Safe Web Team that your website needs to get evaluated.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Wednesday night after midnight EST.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.11.2.7 Core 213 I E 11
Kudos0

Hi TomAllen

Your site 'saasfinancialconsulting.com' has been submitted for analysis and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=saasfinancialconsulting.com

Cops

Kudos0

Hello TomAllen

Good Luck with your website. Your site is now evaluated as Green OK.. Since your issue seems to be solved, could you please pick out the post which solved the issue for you and mark that post as the solution by clicking on Mark As Solution which is located on the bottom of each post.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.11.2.7 Core 213 I E 11
Kudos0

Thank you very much. Everything looks great.

Tom

Kudos0

Hello TomAllen

You are very welcome.. We are here in order to try and help the Forum customers.

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hi, my Website, hypnagogic-magic.info, was registered and verified weeks ago but still has not been tested and given the green OK. Please check it out.

Kudos1 Stats

Hello eala29

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Thanks for letting me know that your site is already verified.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Monday night after midnight EST.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hi eala29

Your site 'hypnagogic-magic.info' has been submitted for analysis and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=hypnagogic-magic.info

Cops

Kudos0

Hello eala29

Good Luck with your website. It is now evaluated  as Green OK.

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Much appreciated, thanks!