• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Cannot Verify my Shopify Webpage

I have uploaded an HTML to huntforluxury.com still cannot verify. 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Cannot Verify my Shopify Webpage

Hello cemcetin

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum.

Since I'm not a Norton Employee, I don't have access to the list of html files. Can you place the Meta Tag in your website using plain text, visible and near the top of your Home Page? If you can not do that, then please paste one of them in your next  post here in the thread. I need to see one of them before I can contact the Safe Web Team.

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.11.2.7 Core 213 I E 11
Kudos0

Thank you, here is Meta Tag. Hope this is right.

<meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" content="ydwa360ghca4hxtqgubz28p2-y6hobvjdu4l7e7fnc3oj0qrg401knha8uij4dgt5r5elh89cl7p1uwhxdwv7diun63zue8qm0sas77thd-ahf-ywgfckr8lz3oimeb6" />

Kudos0

Hello cemcetin

Thank you for providing the Meta Tag. I will notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EST.

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.11.2.7 Core 213 I E 11
Kudos0

Hi cemcetin

Your site ownership has been manually verified and your site 'huntforluxury.com' has been submitted for analysis. Note that the initial evaluation process may take up to two weeks to complete.

Cops

Kudos0

Ok, thank you. Hope I won't get blocked by symantec anymore, when I try to enter my website.

Kudos0

I'm having the same problem and have contacted Chat Support twice already without any resolution. I tried both the meta tag method and the html file upload. Today I tried to contact Norton Support and I'm getting a Server Error from them "502". Any suggestions?

Kudos0

Hello cemcetin

You shouldn't get blocked going into your own site now. For now it is evaluated as not evaluated yet. It may take a couple of days until it is evaluated again.

Have a Good Day and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hello laundrygirl

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum.

There is no need for you to contact Support about this issue.

If you will give me the name of your website, that will be the first step in helping you get the website verified and re-evaluated or evaluated.

Please register your website in Safe Web.

http://safeweb.norton.com/help/site_owners

Please make sure that the Meta Tag is placed in your website in plain text, visible, and near the top of your Home Page.

Please let me know when you have done this.

These 2 things are necessary to get your site verified.

If it is already verified, please let me know.

Once I can see these 2 things, then I can notify the Safe Web Team.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Thank you for your reply to my comment. I have done this already. I have placed the meta tag on the line directly below the <head> line, but this method isn't working. I also uploaded the html file and this method isn't working either. Norton Support has assured me that someone will call me back tomorrow afternoon.

Kudos0

Hello laundrygirl

If you give me the name of your website and paste the Meta Tag here in this thread, I can get it verified and evaluated tonight after midnight EST,

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Still can't enter my website. Blocked by symantec

Kudos0

Hello cemcetin

Your website is marked as untested now by the Safe Web Team. You wouldn't get block3e by Safe Web. Do you use ConnectSafe? Perhaps that is blocking you.?  If you use ConnectSafe, then I can get someone else to help with that.

Have you cleared out your browsing history, and the rest of your temporary files?

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks

Kudos0

Yes thank you! Found it. The Norton Security Toolbar is blocking me. I disabled and I could enter my website, but I don't want my customers blocked by this. Can you help me with that ?

Kudos0

Hello cemcetin

What Norton product and , version number and browser are you using? Is your Norton program up to date including the browser?

Kudos0

Thank you. Norton Support has fixed the issues I was having. Our site has been verified and is now showing as Safe. Our website is www.claudiaschoices.ca

Thanks again though.

Kudos0

Hello laundrygirl

Good luck with your website.

Kudos0

Sorry for the delayed answer, I am using google chrome and thank you, after I updated my browser, Norton Security Toolbar stopped blocking me. 

Now, I am waiting for the status change of my website by norton ratings. It is untested right now.

Kudos0

Hello cemcetin

As of now, your website is still not evaluated.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hello, the Norton Security Toolbar starting to block me again when I'm trying to enter my website (huntforluxury.com) and my browser Google Chrome is at latest version(Version 63.0.3239.84) also my Norton Security is at latest version. 

This blocking thing will disappear when the sites is evaluated right? Because right now, everyone else who has the Norton Security can't access to my website, and it's effecting my business.

File Attachment: 
Kudos0

Kudos0

Hello cemcetin

I will submit your site to be evaluated by the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EST.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.