• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

SubaruGen2 Toolbox issue

I downloaded the SubaruGen2 toolbox from a Subaru vendor to update my maps. Every time I try to use it, the app crashes. In contacting tech support, the vendor says that either my firewall or my anti-virus software is keeping the program from contacting the server which I haven't had an issue before with other programs before. Any Subaru owners, who are MAC users had this problem. I looked at the crash report & sent that to them but I'm sure they're PC centric & wouldn't know what to look for. Thank you in advance.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: SubaruGen2 Toolbox issue

Hello Scott, have a look at this article. It may help solve your issue.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v6958602_ns_retail_en_us

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1809 / build 17763.529 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.1.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 1.98
Kudos1 Stats

Re: SubaruGen2 Toolbox issue

I check my settings & it had no effect with the program. I contacted the Naviextras-Subaru explaining what I had done so the ball is in their court. I really think it's a bug in their program. Thanks for your response.-SWM

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.