• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

NORTON CORE DISCONNECTING

since I've installed Norton Core I have had problems with it disconnecting  from internet,reset it several times a day. I did not see this with my old belkin router, it seems to have gotten worst since Christmas.  It drops apps, causes bandwidth problems on my smart tv. can't remote to my smart thermostat or security cameras when this happens so there is a completed drop of the internet, in and out from norton core. reset core and connection  with internet is back up. 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NORTON CORE DISCONNECTING

Hello leemcc Change your DNS setting on the Core to ISP. The Core will automatically detect the needed settings and reboot itself. Also, make sure your time zone is correct as well in Core settings. Core STILL has issues with the Cloud DNS, as far back as mid December which still persist. I wish they would give this as much attention as they do with the "visuals" for onboarding / setup in the new Android app version 1.27.2 Maybe this would have been corrected by now. What good is a pretty app interface when the Core itself doesn't work correctly.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1809 / build 17763.529 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.1.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 1.98

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.