• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Sorting order for multiple logins for one url

I have multiple login details for a particular website, which are stored in Identity Safe, and all work fine. However, I am not happy with the order they are shown by Identity Safe in the web page entry box(es), and I would like to be able to order them in a way that I like, rather than the random order they are shown in. In the past, they seem to switch order depending on whether I have recently changed any of the detail, but today they have changed order despite there having been no changes to any of the detail. Any chance of there being a way of sorting the order in a user friendly way?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Sorting order for multiple logins for one url

Is it possible that the order is changed to show the last used login at the top? I have not seen any setting for changing the order of the display in the login boxes.

How many logins are there for the affected site? 

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Re: Sorting order for multiple logins for one url

I wouldn't mind if the last used was at the top, but the order is seemingly random. At the moment the most used are at the bottom of around 12, so there's the need for scrolling a lot.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.