• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Lifelock & Norton Lifelock

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll put it here:

I've been a LifeLock member for about 10 years-I pay them an annual fee. Now that Norton acquired LifeLock-am I paying twice? If not, what is the difference between the two at this point? I turned off the pop up from Norton Security w/Backup. All my info is now both in LifeLock and loaded in Norton.

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Lifelock & Norton Lifelock

Your Norton security protects your computers and mobile devices from malware. Lifelock is a credit monitoring service that helps protect your identity by watching to see that no one is opening accounts or credit cards in your name. Two totally different, unconnected products.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

I checked at http://lifelock.com/store and the monthly fee with or without Norton appears to be the same for the first year. After that it is about $3 to $5 more per month with Norton.

I still get those LifeLock popups from my Norton Security Premium even though I have subscribed to LifeLock

Kudos0

I checked at http://lifelock.com/store(link is external) and the monthly fee with or without Norton appears to be the same for the first year. After that it is about $3 to $5 more per month with Norton.

But note that price includes Norton Security for 5 devices. 

But note the info on the Norton product supplied.

3 Norton Security Online provides protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and other online threats for up to 5 PCs, Macs, Android devices. Norton account features not supported in this edition of Norton Security Online. As a result, some mobile features for Android are not available such as anti-theft and mobile contacts backup. iOS is not supported.

I still get those LifeLock popups from my Norton Security Premium even though I have subscribed to LifeLock 

As the two products are currently different business units, their systems are not connected to each other in any way. So your Norton product has no way of knowing that you have a LifeLock subscription.

Have you turned off Special Offer Notifications in your Norton Security Settings - Administrative Settings?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.