• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos2 Stats

Norton Lifelock ad has just made me think of Norton another Annoying Popup and spam company

I have been a Norton Antivirus user for 15+ years but when my subscriptions comes up for renewal I will be finding another Vendor besides Norton, specifically for Norton Repeated presenting the Lifelock popup and giving me no way to PERMANENTLY DECLINE AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE IT.  IT JUST F^&CKING KEEPS COMING BACK DAY AFTER DAY.  Norton you have become just another sleazy Popup Add / Spam Company.  I use to hold you very high esteem but this popup has made me think of just as equal to Facebook, ambulance chasing lawyers, used car salesman, almost every Cable TV Company I have ever had.  NORTON You have lost your way, and have proven that I can’t Trust you anymore with anything to do with My Computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like how you have been blocking comments on your forum, sign of a true honest and concerned company,  if this comment is deleted I will make note of this on every Software Review Site I can find.

Chuck a customer of many years but no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: Popup

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Norton Lifelock ad has just made me think of Norton another Annoying Popup and spam company

Hello Chuck4

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Please read this short thread just above yours. It is about the same thing you are complaining about, but it contains the simple solution to this issue.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/cant-stop-life-lock-pop-norton-security.

Please come back and let us know how you made out. If it works out good, you can mark the thread as solved by clicking on the post which solved it.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.16.0.247 Core Firmware 267 I E 11
Kudos0

Re: Norton Lifelock ad has just made me think of Norton another Annoying Popup and spam company

I really like how you have been blocking comments on your forum, sign of a true honest and concerned company,  if this comment is deleted I will make note of this on every Software Review Site I can find.

The only posts that get deleted are from spammers, or if they are abusive and violating the forum rules. There is no censorship.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.