• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

scan my site

I have just registered  and completed verification , please any body advise what are other thing i have to do ?

when will my site review and rate?

my site is www . dandlepet . com

please advise 

Thayalan

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: scan my site

Hello Thayalan K

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Since your site is already verified, I can notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this website for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EDT.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.14.2.13 Core Firmware 237 I E 11
Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

Hi Thayalan K

Your site 'dandlepet.com' has been submitted for analysis and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=dandlepet.com

Cops

Kudos0

Hello

Thank you somuch

Best regard

Thayalan

Kudos0

Hello

Thank you somuch

Best regard

Thayalan

Kudos1 Stats

Hello Thayalan K

You are very welcome. Good Luck with your website. It is now evaluated as Green OK. Since your issue is now solved, could you please pick the post which solved it and mark that post as the solution.? You can do this by clicking on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.14.2.13 Core Firmware 237 I E 11
Kudos1 Stats

Hello Thayalan K

I just looked at your website listings in Google.. There is a listing for www.dandiepet.com and also www.dandiepets.com  Both listings lead to the same site, but the one with the dandiepets.com is not evaluated Which is the correct spelling of the site?

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hello

my site is www.dandlepet.com. other site is not belong to me .That site  dandlepets.com is not belong to me.

I have only registered my site www.dandlepet.com , I am not responsible to www.dandlepets.com .

Please reply if you any issue with my site www.dandlepet.com.

Thank you 

Best regard

Thayalan

Kudos1 Stats

Kudos0

Hello

Thank you , I am very happy to see my site with Norton safe 

Best regard

Thayalan

Kudos0

Hello

my site registered in Srilanka  .But in my profile saying Bulgaria , i don't know how it occur .please see the screen shot http://icecream.me/6a3326ccb3d0041ea4c4d242ea51e04a

my hosting provider  www.siteground.com located in Bulgaria 

Please advise 

Best regard

Thayalan

Kudos1 Stats

dandlepet.com resolves to 146.66.92.76 (ip-146-66-92-76.siteground.com)

Um, you want Web Site Location to reflect?  
https://www.dandlepet.com/contact-us/
@floplot

Kudos0

okay it is indicating my Hosting provider ; siteground.com But if it reflect my registered address Nunavil center, Chavakachcheri ,Srilanka which is good to customer to understand. Otherwise customer may think website showing one address and in norton.com  showing  different address

I think It may not cause any issue to my site .

In my main norton profile have my registered country address as Srilanka 

Thank you 

Best regard

Thayalan