• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Waiting for Website Evaluation

Several months ago I submitted my website https://historyreadalouds.com/ for evaluation. My site ownership is verified.

Can someone please let me know how long the process might take, or if there are any other steps that I need to take?  

Thank you!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Waiting for Website Evaluation

Please review > Safe Web Help for Site Owners
https://safeweb.norton.com/help/site_owners

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=historyreadalouds.com

found > <meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" content="queg942bk-lykapsvwf2nexeglxwlgcwfiszt1b80oyqshorv4hfe043hme0z68k47y9lrqu4y5-fe5iar7hfm7mhqi0uce2p5vgjw6hg911zgr6r308326c6iolmoa6" />

We'll try to raise attention to your concern.  @floplot

Kudos0

Thank you for your reply.  The ownership of my site has been verified, but my site hasn't been tested yet.  

Kudos1 Stats

Hello KayinWI

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

I will notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Tuesday night after midnight EST

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hi KayinWI

The ownership of your site has been manually verified. Your site 'historyreadalouds.com' has been submitted for analysis and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.
https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=historyreadalouds.com

Cops

Kudos0

Thank you so much!  Do you know about how long it takes for a green checkmark to show next to the name of my site, instead of a question mark, during a Google search?

Kudos0

Kudos0

Thank you!   :)

Kudos0

Hello KayinWI

Good Luck with your website !

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

waiting for eval.  put file in base dir on 6 feb and 8 feb.  noticed there were two files.  has this prevented eval ?

Kudos0

light:

waiting for eval.  put file in base dir on 6 feb and 8 feb.  noticed there were two files.  has this prevented eval ?

...and website name is ____________(dot)____

Please review > Safe Web Help for Site Owners
https://safeweb.norton.com/help/site_owners

We'll try to raise attention to your concern.

Kudos0

Hello light

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Once you give me some information, I will be able to contact the Safe Web Team and get the verification and evaluation done for you.

I will need the address of the website

I will need the Meta Tag which you can post in your next post. If not the Meta Tag, then the HTML code will do.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hello light

Have you succeeded in getting your site evaluated? I haven't heard back from you.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hello

I need a Guru please to @mention light to get back to me if he needs help in getting website evaluated. Also to please let me know it site has been evaluated.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos1 Stats

@light

Can you reply to floplot's questions? She is trying to help you.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Thanks Peter  ooh  I forgot to say please before, I  just noticed.

Kudos0

Kudos1 Stats

Hello light

Thanks for responding. I will notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EDT

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hi light

Your site 'lightningpointdata.com' has been submitted for analysis and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.
https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=lightningpointdata.com

Cops

Kudos0

Thank you.  Saw today that it has the green check mark.  What might have been the delay, or has this just generally been taking longer than the two weeks estimated in the instructions ? 

Thanks Again

Kudos0

Hello light

After helping out the Safe Web customers, I have noticed that the ones who use the HTML codes take longer. Many times the uploading of the file doesn't always work. If the customer provides the website address and the HTML file or the Meta Tag, then I can usually have it done by the Safe Web Team that night or the next night. Good Luck with your site.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.