• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Scam Insight Risk Dispute Submitted

Several weeks ago I attempted to get one of my websites https://decoratorsinbrighton.cloud assessed for green 'Safe Web' status.  Having followed the instructions I successful attained the status of "ownership verified" but no green 'Safe' status - and under the 'Action' heading it continues to show "Scam Insight Risk Dispute Submitted"  and I cannot find any other guidelines on what to do next.  Once I have achieved 'Safe' status on this website I will complete the process on my other three websites.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Scam Insight Risk Dispute Submitted

Hello Tim J B

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

I just checked out the website. It is now showing as untested. It is probably in the process of being re-evaluated. I will submit it to the Safe Web Team and have them re-evaluate the site.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EDT

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hi floplot

Thank you so much for checking up on the status for me and for your comments to keep me up to date - I really appreciate your interest and your input.  I'll await further developments and will check the status after midnight.

You have a good night too.

Kind regards

Tim

Kudos0

Hello Tim

The Team first starts working around Midnight, so it might be some time after midnight until they post their results here.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hi Tim J B

Your site 'decoratorsinbrighton.cloud' had been submitted for analysis and is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=decoratorsinbrighton.cloud

Cops

Kudos0

Hi flopot,

Thank you so much - I now have the 'Green Safe Status' - you're a star.  I'll now apply for safe status on my other three websites to complete the set.  If I hit any issues I know who will be able to sort them out for me :o)

Really appreciate your help - thanks again.  Have a great day.

With kind regards,

Tim

Kudos0

Hi Cops,

Thank you so much - that's great news and thanks for your help

Regards,

Tim

Kudos0

Hello Tim

Good Luck with your website. Glad to see that your issue is solved. Thanks for the nice compliments. I'll notify Cops about your thanks. Glad we could be of some help. Cops is the one who did the actual evaluation. I'm the one who can contact Cops.

Could you please mark the post which actually solved your issue? You can do that by clicking on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post. By doing this, others will know that your thread is solved and how to get help for a similar issue and also who actually did the evaluation.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks..

Kudos0

Hi floplot,

Thanks for your message, I have now clicked the 'Mark as Solution' against Cops post - I've only just realised Cops stands for Console Operation, I thought it was a user name but then I am a newbie to all of this.  Thanks again to you both.

Have a great day,

Regards, Tim

Kudos0

Hello Tim

Yes, he uses Cops for short. You did it correctly.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.