• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos1 Stats

H.B.'s Security Write-up 4-19-19.

http://trafficlight.bitdefender.com/info?url=http://bestoffersacramento.com

More than likely, virused links:

For Youquanmei, not a lot of security intel….  Fortinet revealed spam, however.  Symantec may want to perform further investigation of the aforementioned…  Please note the curious placement of the word ‘calendar’ throughout all three [3] links.  So, by association, i’m gonna say youquanmei is compromised as well (even though there was not a google search result revealing as such). 

Also, this loveliness:

getkisslips.ml advertising to click for Amazon gift card, Apple iPad Air 2 etc.  Way too good to be true….  No matter which “gift” you choose, it is the same questionable link:

As always, if we could get either COPS or RD Leo to look into some of this, because, as of right now, Safe Web seems to be in the dark....

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter,

H.B. 

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: H.B.'s Security Write-up 4-19-19.

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1809 / build 17763.529 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.1.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 1.98
Kudos1 Stats

Hello H B

I will try contacting Cops about these. Lately, they have been  wanting sites verified first before evaluating the sites. We will have to wait until Sunday night after midnight EDT to see if  they  will check out these sites.

Have a Happy Holiday.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Thanks guys! ;-)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.