• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Scam Insight: Personal Information Risk

Hi,

I have a website which has been Norton Safe Web verified. https://tamasmark.com/ But when the lead capture page is clicked directly or through an advertisement  https://tamasmark.com/start/ it shows  "Scam Insight: Personal Information Risk" warning, which is a big deterrent. I am losing customers from the site. What else do I  need to do to get rid of the scam alert message? Please help, thank you 

kind regards, Tamas Mark

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Scam Insight: Personal Information Risk

Kudos0

Kudos1 Stats

Hello Tamas

I just checked your website by going to your main website and then clicking on about your website name and I got the Scam Warning.

Since your site is already verified, I will have the Safe Web Team remove that Scam Warning from the Start page.

Please stay tuned to this Thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after Midnight EDT.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Thank you for that

Kudos0

Kudos0

Deleted by me.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

floplot:

Hello Tamas
Good Luck with your website. It looks like the Scam Insight Warning has been removed.

Just now

Kudos1 Stats

Hello bjm

It looks like it came back again. I had been to that start page a few times and stayed there for a while and it was gone then, but not now

The Safe Web Team read my message. Perhaps it was gone then also which could explain why they didn't post a response here earlier when they did my other messages earlier than usual time. They missed work on Friday, so I guess they came in earlier than usual.

Thanks

Kudos1 Stats

Hi Tamas Csomai

We have manually analyzed your website 'tamasmark.com' and found it to be clean. We have whitelisted the site in Scam Insight. The changes will take a few hours and the block page will be removed.
The site
is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=tamasmark.com

Cops

Kudos0

Hello Tamas

Good Luck with your website. It looks like the Scam Insight Warning has been removed. The messages I sent to the Safe Web Team have already been read. I had mentioned that they would be responding late on Sunday night, but it appears they came earlier today

Since  your Issue seems to be solved, could you please pick out the post which solved your issue.? After doing that, please mark that post as the Solution to your issue by clicking on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post.

Could you also fill out the Forum Feedback located on the Right side of the page? It looks like this.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.