• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Safe Web Site Verification Failure

Hello. I have tried to get my web site verified several times without success and never got a response after posting feedback after waiting many weeks. Can anyone help me with this? The web site is www.vernbryk.com. I know the meta tag was successfully inserted because when I go to my site as a visitor I can clearly see the tag when I right click mouse on View Page Source. The tag is clearly visible at line 211. Would very much appreciate it if someone out there from Norton can manually verify this for me. Thank you.

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Norton Safe Web Site Verification Failure

Hello Richard Leyenda

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Without you mentioning what Line it was on, it would be difficult to find. I will notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this Thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Thursday night after midnight EDT.

Have a Good Night and 

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

Hi Richard Leyenda

We have manually verified ownership of your website 'vernbryk.com' and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=vernbryk.com

Cops

Kudos0

Thanks for your help.

Kudos0

Thanks for your help.

Kudos0

Hello Richard

Good Luck with your website. Thanks for marking the Thread solved. Glad we could be of some help. Also thanks for coming back and letting us know.

Could you please fill out the Forum Feedback located on the upper Right side of the page? It looks like this.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.