• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos1 Stats

New Norton 360 Upgrade offer for existing customers?

Dear all,

Can anyone explain me what is the meaning of the announcement of Mr.Sunil about New Norton 360 Upgrade offer for the exisiting customer? whether for the existing subscription of Norton Security also can receive the New Norton 360 products (as I'm waiting for the feature of Norton Safe Cam & Data Protector that is only found in Norton 360 products).

Awaiting the information.

Thanks & B/regads,

Replies

Kudos0

Re: New Norton 360 Upgrade offer for existing customers?

Hope below clarifies: 

1. Addition of SafeCam added to the security section of the Main UI:

• SafeCam will be shown under Security pillar where the entitlement has SafeCam enabled (i.e. all New Norton subscriptions except for NAV Plus)

Norton Safe Came available ONLY for all New Norton 360 subscription customers except Norton Antivirus Plus

Script Control : NOTE: This feature is throttled, and will not be immediately available after 22.18 upgrade. This feature will be selectively exposed to users.

Script Control feature is throttled, and will NOT be immediately available after 22.18 upgrade. This feature will be selectively exposed to users.

Cloud Scan Integration: (Silent Mode) "This means, no (UI) user interface or UX flows will be visible to the customers. Note: This feature is throttled.

Norton Data protector: Norton Data Protector feature in 22.17.2.46 still in throttled release.

Norton Message Center Alerts and Notifications: (English builds only) (Limited to US) . Customers will see the message center(envelope icon) icon only if messages are pushed from backend. Message center does not show up if there are no messages

HANDJOJO.TAN:  Can anyone explain me what is the meaning of the announcement of Mr.Sunil about New Norton 360 Upgrade offer for the exisiting customer? whether for the existing subscription of Norton Security also can receive the New Norton 360 products (as I'm waiting for the feature of Norton Safe Cam & Data Protector that is only found in Norton 360 products).

Yes, does Upgrade equate to New Subscription?
As far as I know Upgrade gets new key... so, maybe Upgrade does equate to New Subscription.   We'll need confirmation. 
For example:

Norton Safe Came available ONLY for all New Norton 360 subscription customers except Norton Antivirus Plus

@Sunil_GA

Kudos2 Stats

I got the free upgrade from Norton Security Premium and now have Norton 360 Premium and it used my existing key and has 128 days left on my subscription.

See my post here.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/free-upgrade-norton-360-premium  

Jim 

Kudos0

Thanks @PhoneMan

FWIW ~ Yesterday, during Chat session.  Chat agent offered me free upgrade from my Norton Security (NSBU) to NEW Norton 360.  I was told that my current Norton Security key would be disabled and I'd be issued a new key. 

quote: Your current key will be disabled after the upgrade. However, if you wish to go back to the Norton Security anytime in future, you can contact us back and we will change your subscription to the Norton Security, and you will receive a new key. end quote. 

Kudos0

Thanks for you all for the information, I don't have any invitation yet from Norton for migrate from NIS Deluxe to Norton 360 Deluxe, can anyone tell me how to get the free migrate to Norton 360?

Kudos0

Kudos0

Thanks bjm,

I have contacted the Official Norton Support through Live Chat, unfortunately the resolved was the Norton 360 product not yet available in my region... frankly speaking very sad as I should waiting it and didn't now when I can receive the update or can receive the feature I wish.

Kudos0

The initial release of the new 360 product line was only in USA. It is gradually being extended to other markets.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.