• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

I also can not verify my site

I have tried everything (meta tag).  I even spoke with Norton support that told me I need to wait 3-5 days.  I have seen members here help verify a page with their team.  Can anyone please help, I have spent some time trying to get this scratched off my list.

Any help is appreciated, my website is https://www.nycapitaltech.com/.  Here is the convo I had with support: 

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: I also can not verify my site

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=https://www.nycapitaltech.com

We'll need response from Symantec/Norton Safe Web team. 

Kudos0

How does one reach someone on the Symantec/Norton Safe Web team?  

Kudos1 Stats

Usually team check forum requests/posts on daily basis except on weekends.

Kudos0

Thanks!  Ill sit tight

Kudos1 Stats

Hello Roven

I will notify the Safe Web Team

Please stay tuned to this Thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Wednesday night after midnight EDT

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.
Kudos1 Stats

Hi Roven12

We have manually verified ownership of your website 'nycapitaltech.com' and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=nycapitaltech.com

Cops

Kudos0

Thank you, everyone, for the help!

Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

Hello Roven12

Good Luck with your website. Could you please mark your thread as solved by picking out the post that solved it? Please click on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post. That will show everyone that your thread has been solved.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Will do, Thanks!

Kudos0

Kudos0

Thanks bjm.

Kudos1 Stats

Kudos0

Thank you so much!!!!!

Kudos0

My web site is a Blog created by Blogger  www.RVTireSafety.net

I don't have a "Home Page" so I can't, or don't know where, to add the Meta Tag

I also don't have what I would consider to be a "root folder"

According to Blogger neither of these "fixes" can be used with Blogger.

http://blogger-hints-and-tips.blogspot.com/2012/04/adding-files-to-root-...

I am instructed to ask for an alternate method to verify ownership.

Kudos1 Stats

Hi Roger-Ohio

Please add the meta tag as a plain text in your website and give us the link to the page. We can then manually verify ownership of your site and queue it for analysis.

Cops

Kudos1 Stats

Hello Roger

Please post the link to your plain page with the Meta Tag on it. When I see it, I can then notify the Safe Web Team.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Kudos1 Stats

Hello Roger

Thank you very much for posting the link. I will let the Safe Web Team know.

Please stay tuned to this thread for  a response from the Safe Web Team on Tuesday night after midnight EST.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos1 Stats

Hi Roger-Ohio

We have manually verified ownership of your website 'rvtiresafety.net' and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=rvtiresafety.net

Cops

Kudos0

Hello Roger

Good Luck with your website. Since it has a Green OK now, could you please pick the post which solved the issue? That way everyone will know that the thread is solved. Just click on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of each post.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hello Roger

Please ignore the part in the last post about marking the thread as solved. Some one else had marked the thread as solved.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

why did my site revert back to not tested?

Kudos0

Kudos0

Thank you. Can I remove the special post? Some of my readers are confused by the Meta Tag?

Kudos0

Hello Roger

Yes you can remove your Meta Tag. Thanks for posting it in your site.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.