• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

New 360 Premium 10 device paid subscription.

I am not a proponent of Lifelock and wish that Norton had not merged their business plan with this company. Last year I purchased the Norton Security Premium 10 Device annual subscription from a local wholesaler, which worked as intended. This year I went back to the same wholesaler and purchased what I thought was the same product. The box stated Norton 360 Premium. I was fooled by this  advertisement claim, the prior last years version had no needed acceptance of Lifelock for activation and use.  They, Norton had made that change, which I did not catch (shame on me). Now that I have been duped by not reading the difference in product offering, I am out the subscription cost, because I refuse to accept Lifelock or give them my credit card or any other personal information. This product can't be returned because I opened it and consequently, it is now garbage to me. I will search for an alternative competitive product that does not force Lifelock on its users.  

Labels: Subscription

Replies

Kudos0

Re: New 360 Premium 10 device paid subscription.

As long as your purchase was within 60 days, you can request a refund by contacting Norton Support.    www.norton.com/contactcs

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

I have the same issue with the new Norton 360 10 device paid subscription requiring me to enter personal information such as my ss # in order to proceed with upgrading from my current Norton 10 device version 22.19.8.65 to Norton 360 10 device paid subscription with Lifelock. I do not see any 10 device plans without Lifelock. I have an identity service with someone else and do not need another. 

I have been a long time subscriber to Norton. Is there a way to opt out of the Lifelock part?

Kudos0

I have been a long time subscriber to Norton. Is there a way to opt out of the Lifelock part?

Just do not fill out any information requested for signing up with LifeLock.

I do not see any 10 device plans without Lifelock.

There is a Norton 360 Premium version in some markets. Contact Norton Support to see if you can get it instead of the version with LifeLock. You will save some money by doing this.   www.norton.com/contactcs

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

It would be nice if I could bypass filling out the information request for Lifelock, however, I have tried to skip that screen and it won't let me on through. The social security number and birthdate information is required in order to download Norton 360 10 seat license. 

Thanks for your reply.

Kudos0

You could also try a direct download of the full installer from here.    http://www.norton.com/cspn360  During the install you will be asked to sign into your Norton Account, which will activate the product from your Account.

https://community.norton.com/en/comment/8261421#comment-8261421