• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Mobile VPN

Mobile VPN cannot sign in to - get error message. Contacted Norton 2 weeks ago, no response after numerous calls. How to get Tech support to respond??

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Mobile VPN

Hi HelloN,

Due to COVID-19 issues, a lot of the support folks are working from home.  Things are probably little hectic to say the least.  In the interim, if you could provide details on your ongoing issue, perhaps someone here on the forums could assist you.  

Kudos0

What device are you using and what OS version?

Are you seeing any error messages? If so what are you being told?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

I have corrected error using one of your past suggestions to another user. I turned off web protection in Norton. Thanks for your help.

Kudos0

HelloN:

I have corrected error using one of your past suggestions to another user. I turned off web protection in Norton. Thanks for your help.

If you were having difficulty signing into the standalone Norton Secure VPN app while Web Protection is enabled, please send logs to Norton from your NMS app. 

Please send logs to Norton to help diagnose your problem.

Start by opening iOS settings on your device and scroll down to the bottom where the apps are listed. Tap on the Norton Security app and tap to Enable Debug Log.  

Now use your device until it causes the issue you are having. Then shake your phone back and forth and a prompt will come up to send logs. Tap on Send Error Report and fill in any information requested. In your submission, please include "forum 'your username' " in the Case ID section of the report. Also include a link to this thread. 

If you do send logs, please let me know and I'll notify my contacts to look for them.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.