"Sorry, something went wrong" when trying to create the Vault
Posted: 24-Mar-2022 | 3:57AM · 12 Replies · Permalink
I bought Norton 360 2 days ago. Since I'm trying to create my "Vault" in order to use Password Manager.
Each time I try to configure the Vault, I got the message "Sorry, something went wrong" after having entered the Vault Password 2 times and the "Hint"...
I did everything which is proposed on the support or community sites to solve this :
- I tried to configure the Vault directly on Norton.com by using Firefox, Edge & Chrome
- I tried to configure the Vault by using the Password Manager Extension within Firefox, Edge & Chrome
- I tried to use the "File Cleanup" in Norton 360 then I restarted and tried again to configure the Vault (as proposed on the support site)
- I tried to configure the Vault after having disabled "Fast Startup" on Windows 10 and restarted
- I re-installed the browser extensions and tried again to configure the Vault
- I tried to set it up on my phone as well
- I even tried to completely reinstall Chrome before configuring the Vault (as indicated in one cummunity post)
And for info, the VPN was always disabled when I did the above testes.
To finish, when trying to chat about this issue with the support, there's no chat opening...
Does someone have finally found a process to definitely solve this problem ?
As it looks like I'm really not the only one having this issue.
Thanks by advance !
Re: "Sorry, something went wrong" when trying to create the Vault
Posted: 08-Apr-2022 | 4:58AM · Permalink
Please try creating vault now. I have received the needed go ahead.