• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Im computer illiturate, I uninstalled 360 thinking it was blocking me from wifi at a hotel iam sstaying.can I retrieve this from my ph (ss note 3) somewhere or do I have to do it from the norton site. On my norton account it says that 360 is still inatalled but I would really like the icon back in settings if rhat is the is the case. Help on this matter in very laymans terms would be muxh appreciated. Thanks
Labels: Restore

Replies

Kudos0

Re: 360

Im computer illiturate, I uninstalled 360 thinking it was blocking me from wifi at a hotel iam sstaying.can I retrieve this from my ph (ss note 3) somewhere or do I have to do it from the norton site. On my norton account it says that 360 is still inatalled but I would really like the icon back in settings if rhat is the is the case. Help on this matter in very laymans terms would be muxh appreciated. Thanks
Kudos0

Download and save to desktop Norton product from Norton Account

Close all open applications and run the Norton Installer.   Be patient...

After you reboot.  Run LU till more updates > restart as required and try a Quick Scan

Check Support > Subscription Status to verify number of days remaining on your subscription and to verify you can link to Norton server.

If you're running W8/8.1 you'll have to do a complete shut down not the hybrid shutdown.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows-8/how-shut-down-turn-off-pc

Kudos0

Thank you, I appreciate it.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.