• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

360 Keeps asking for my vault password

For some reason Norton keeps asking for my vault password whenever I try to upload my banking file.

It started yesterday (April 25/16). Everyday I login to bank and download any activity. Until yesterday, via Chrome it, uploaded any changes to Quicken seamlessly. Not any more.  I keep asking for my first my vault password (I successfully supply), then my Intuit Password (again I supply) then it promptly fails with the message "No Internet Connection Available". Nope, I've got internet connectivity.

I running Norton 360 version 22.6.0.142 on Windows 7.

I uninstalled the product. No fix. Run it on Firefox and Chrome, same problem.

Anyone else having this problem?

These is the third time I've had this problem with a Norton product, one more and I'm gone.

Labels: Norton 360

Replies

Kudos0

Re: 360 Keeps asking for my vault password

Hello TorMike55

Are you only having the issue with the Quicken site? Are your other sites working ok?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

That's correct.  Only Quicken.

Kudos0

Hello

Is there a method that using the Chrome Toolbar that you can navigate to the quicken site and then tell Chrome that there is an issue with logging into that site? I think you can do it with Firefox.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

This method to report an issue with a site works from the Norton Toolbar. It should not matter what browser you use.

You can report the site to the ID Safe team from your product.

Navigate to the login page you are having problems with. Then click on Vault is Open on the Norton Toolbar. Then click on Options beside Current Site. From there click on Report an issue with this site. Then follow the directions.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

The solution was to upgrade to Quicken Cash Manager 2016. Now, whether this is a long term solution......

That's for the all the advise.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.