Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Adobe Current Vulnerability
I noticed on my Tech News that, Adobe are running with a current vulnerability.
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45.2 and earlier 10.0.x versions for Win, Mac, Linux and Solaris
- Adobe Flash Player 9.0.262 and earlier 9.0.x versions for Win, Mac, Linux and Solaris
- Adobe Reader and Acrobat 9.3.2 and earlier 9.x versions for Win, Mac and UNIX
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Release Candidate does not appear to be vulnerable
- Adobe Reader and Acrobat 8.x are confirmed not vulnerable
Does N360 recognize and block this vulnerability ?
Can the infection be incurred by, IE Browser casually reaching a bad Flash page ?
Is it a case of don't click on any Adobe stuff from unknown sites, until the fix ?
Currently, all my Adobe IE Browser add-on's are disabled. Is that enough ?
Is it ok to leave the Adobe add-on's enabled; but, watch what you browse / open ?
Reply appreciated, as ever.