• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos1 Stats

Android 4.1.1 - now, not supported?

I recently renewed my subscription to my children's devices, being android 4.1.1 ( audiosonic tablets) i had previously had them connected to the Norton family app. Then my eldest son, reset his device, and it now says "oops. looks like your device is not supported" Why is this so, considering we have previously had it on their. i have browsed through this forum, googled all the terms and questions i could think off and didn't get an answer, id rather cal someone and talk to them to get help to sort it out, but funny enough nortons don't have phone support that i can see either, help, I am little bewildered and stuck.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Android 4.1.1 - now, not supported?

Hi CKayess,

Android 4.1.1 should be supported.  Can you provide some details on  

1. "reset his device"?  How does he reset the device?  

2. Do you have any devices under your Norton Family account other than the Android device?

3. Can you please send me your Norton Family account email address by private message via the Forum by clicking the Inbox located at upper right hand corner?

4. Is it possible that you could post a screen shot of the message "oops. looks like your device is not supported"

Thanks,

Katie

Thanks Katie
Kudos0

It is true, I have the same problem yesterday when I had to restart the tablets to the factory settings then I can't install the app because the OS of my dispositives is not compatible and it is 4.1.1, this is the message: Norton Family Lo sentimos. Actualmente, no admitimos su sistema operativo The most curious thing is that in my smartphone I can install it and it has 4.0.4, how can de understand it? Thank you for your time and your ask.
File Attachment: 
Kudos0

Hi paquoqp,

I' report this to the team for further investigation.

Thanks

Katie

Thanks Katie
Kudos0

Hi paquoqp,

Thanks for your patience.   The Norton Family team has identified the issue and they are working on this.

Thanks

Katie

Thanks Katie
Kudos0

Katie, thanks for your response, many users will be watching the solution, knowing the usefulness of the application.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.