• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Android App 1.80

Hello Android Core customers

New Android App is now 1.80--just released

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 270 I E 11 Chrome latest one
Labels: Android App

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Android App 1.80

Hi, I've only had the Core for 4 months. I had to manually go into Google Play to get this update applied. Is this customary, or does it usually get pushed to owners? By the way, thanks for the post otherwise I would not know of the update.

Thanks

Kudos0

Hello Micky Brown

The App should be pushed to you. It is given out in a phased in manner which means not everyone gets it at the same time. You should see the version . You should see the version under Settings>About>Software. Are you notified of other updates from Google Play for other programs on your cellphone? If you are notified about other updates, then you should be getting the Core updates. The next time you see a Thread about an Update, wait a few days to see if it does get pushed out to you. If it doesn't get pushed out to you, then I would shake your phone and send a log. Type out your Username,a description of the issue and a link to your thread. Also send a PM to Gayathri_R telling her that you sent in a log dated and your username, also a description of the issue.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 270 I E 11 Chrome latest one
Kudos0

Mickey

Android app updates get updated as available depending on the settings you have for your Google Play Store app. If you have the setting to Auto-update apps turned on, you should get the app as the phased release reaches you. 

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Hello Mickey and Other Android Customers.

The Release Notes for Android App,1.80 have been released on the top of the Core Board.

https://community.norton.com/en/comment/7987881#comment-7987881

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Thank you. Did not realize the updates were released in waves so to speak.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.