• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Android App 199 Just released

Hello Android Core App users

A new App has just been released tonight by the Play Store. It is version 1.99. The Release Notes per the Play Store 

1. Improvements to user experiences when deleting blocked sites

2. Fixes for time zone changes.

3. Other bug fixes and general improvements.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Android App 199 Just released

Totally worthless update. Other than the time zone issue being corrected. All the old devices having not been on any network for more than a year repopulating is still an issue. Cannot remove those devices again when it was corrected at one time.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.175 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.2.47 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

I received 2.00 on 5/31 - but who cares? Norton obviously doesn't care about Core users except as a revenue stream. 

The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Alan Kay (Xerox PARC)
Kudos0

Version 2.00 still doesn't allow the "swipe left" and remove devices in "People", under "Shared" as the devices I perform work on appear there with all other devices connecting on a day to day basis which should be there. But its typical, fix one thing, break another doing so while allowing old issues to reappear. I'm not looking forward to ANY software solution at EOS to continue using Core. I want mine wiped clean and clear. I can use the firmware of choice at that point. Total control.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.175 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.2.47 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00