• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos1 Stats

Android App 2.22 released

New Android App 2.22 released this morning It fixed various bugs and made improvements. Don't know if it is responsible for my issue of missing Reply Box and PM Box toolbars. My Macros are not listed and none of the other parts are missing. I cannot post any screenshots either as that is not available either. I took a look at my Macros listing and they are showing that the coding is unfinished. Have a Good Night and Thanks.
Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.9.63 Core Firmware 288 Android App 2.22 Chrome latest version.
Labels: Android App

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Android App 2.22 released

Hello Flo. The new app for Core doesn't seem to be the issue at least as far as Macros disappearing. I noticed it a few days ago, the dev team I believe may be doing some background work on the forums and enhancement. 

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows Server 2016 Essentials / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1909 / build 18363.535 / N360 Deluxe 22.19.9.63 / Norton Core v.288 on Android 2.22 / Opera GX
Kudos0

Re: Android App 2.22 released

Hello Soul

My missing bar under the starred Comment was due to having the zoom up one notch above 100%. Don't know how I managed to do that, but my son found the cause of the issue. I guess you could call it bind user error on my part. Once it was put back to 100 %, all was fixed and not  a Norton issue.

Have a Good Night and Happy Holidays and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.9.63 Core Firmware 288 Android App 2.22 Chrome latest version.