This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Anti Virus for Mac - is it necessary when you have Norton 360 Standard 1 and security premium

1.  I have Norton Security Premium with 5 licences which cover among other things an Imac

2.  I also have Norton 360 Standard 1 with 2 licences which for some bizarre reason cover the same iMac referred to in para 1.  I think because Nortons product administration platform was so bad in the past I just took the line of least resistance.

3. Anti-Virus for Mac.  This is coming for renewal and my  first question is:
 (a) do I need this at all given that I have 1 & 2 - I would have thought the answer is "no"

(b) Do I need both 1 and 2 ? 

I may simply go back to ground zero with another provider if I cannot get a straightforward answer.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Anti Virus for Mac - is it necessary when you have Norton 360 Standard 1 and security premium

What geographic market are you in? Generally, the 360 Standard only covers one device. 

If you still have activations on your Premium version, there is no reason to have a second subscription. Just log into your Norton Account and get the product key for your Premium version. Then look in your Mac for Help > enter product key. Enter your your Premium product key there. I do not use any Mac's so maybe others can help you find that setting if you cannot find it. 

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.