• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Any new Norton for Mac 2011 in the works??

My subscription to NIS 4 expires at the end of November.  Any chance you guys working on a new version of NIS for Mac in the coming months?  I'd hate to renew only to have a new version of Norton for Mac pop up soon.

Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Any new Norton for Mac 2011 in the works??

Hi there!

I can tell that we are very busy right now working on new stuff for 2011.  I'm really excited about it and I would tell you all about it but PR and marketing REALLY hate it when I do that and since I like working here, I'm gonna shut up about it.

But suffice to say, we're working on stuff that I think you're gonna like.

If you are at all interested in getting an early look at the products through our beta program, drop me an email at mike_romo@symantec.com and I'll see if we can get you involved.

thanks for the note!

mike

Kudos0

If I have a current and active subscription with NIS 4 for Mac when a new version is available, will I be eligible for a free upgrade (similar to Norton 360 on Windows)?

Kudos0

skburger wrote:

If I have a current and active subscription with NIS 4 for Mac when a new version is available, will I be eligible for a free upgrade (similar to Norton 360 on Windows)?

Hi skburger

I know that a number of people have asked the same thing but I don't think that has been decided as yet but it would be a logical move, in my opinion, and I would not be surprised to see it happen.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.