• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

App Lock version 1.3.0.332

Download folder does not appear in the designated App Lock list. It is locked by default. That is ok for now but would like the option. Good App experience overall. Thanks. supersolo

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: App Lock version 1.3.0.332

What device are you using? What Android version?

Did you create your own Downloads folder? If it does not show in the App Lock list, I do not understand how it would be protected by App Lock. Unless it is found within the Android Settings app. Which can be protected by App Lock.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Thanks for your reply. The download folder is part of the phone, no, I did not create it. I have an LG Stylo 3 running Android 7.0 with Microsoft Launcher.
Kudos0

I unlocked Documents and that unlocked Downloads, that at least confirms how to lock or unlock. Before that I unlocked File Manager but it had no effect. The original concern was why Downloads does not appear as an app is unanswered.

Kudos0

I do not see Downloads as an app on my Samsung Tab A tablet on Android 7.1.1. So maybe it is something specific to LG devices. When something is device specific, it is difficult to code for.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.