• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

back up in 360

how do you back up c drive which has the operationing system just in case the computer totally crashes and i have to restore the c drive. also is this possible when booting up at the beginning of starting boot up by pressing the f key then using norton 360 disc.? i have win xp sp 3 home version thanks for any helpMessage Edited by snowydesert on 10-02-2008 12:58 PM

Replies

Kudos0

Re: back up in 360

how do you back up c drive which has the operationing system just in case the computer totally crashes and i have to restore the c drive. also is this possible when booting up at the beginning of starting boot up by pressing the f key then using norton 360 disc.? i have win xp sp 3 home version thanks for any helpMessage Edited by snowydesert on 10-02-2008 12:58 PM
Kudos0

Norton 360's backup is good for backing up pictures, documents, music and other important files, but not the operating system. You can use Norton Ghost intstead, to back up whole drives.
Kudos0

Yeah I agree with Vejdin. I would just backup your documents, pics, etc. with Norton and keep the installation packages for your programs. That's what I do.
=\

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.