• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Backup failed (A2211)

The Backup appears to work fine but then when it's located all the files,  it gets to 2% of transferring and this error comes up.

I have tried turning off my router's firewall and that makes the problem even worse.  The backup shuts down right away.  I've been on tech support with this and found one problem was a connectivity issue with the backup server.  Now I don't know what to do.

Linda.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Backup failed (A2211)

The Backup appears to work fine but then when it's located all the files,  it gets to 2% of transferring and this error comes up.

I have tried turning off my router's firewall and that makes the problem even worse.  The backup shuts down right away.  I've been on tech support with this and found one problem was a connectivity issue with the backup server.  Now I don't know what to do.

Linda.

Kudos0

Re: Backup failed (A2211)

Hello Linda

Normally its a temporary connectivity issue with the backend systems. If you're still getting it please reach out to Support directly for troubleshooting. It's one of those issues where an agent needs to work with you direct to help. If you've already done so or are having problems reaching them please send me a private message with your contact info and case number.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.