• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Backup failed (a2277)..tried multiple, different disks - does not seem to be HW related. Help!

For the past week now, I have received a backup fail message (a2277) - with no indication of an underlying cause. I've tried 1) backing up from different disks; and 2) backing up different files. All led to a a2277 message, with no additional description / information. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thx.

Rich

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Backup failed (a2277)..tried multiple, different disks - does not seem to be HW related. Help!

For the past week now, I have received a backup fail message (a2277) - with no indication of an underlying cause. I've tried 1) backing up from different disks; and 2) backing up different files. All led to a a2277 message, with no additional description / information. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thx.

Rich

Kudos0

Re: Backup failed (a2277)..tried multiple, different disks - does not seem to be HW related. Help!

Hi @rh2014 ,

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've sent you a Private Message ( ) requesting logs. If you're able to send them, that would be great.  Thanks.

Sunil G A

Norton Forums Administrator

Symantec Corporation

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.