How do you become an Early Adopter?
If you'd like to be part of the Norton Early Adopter Program (EAP), it's simple!
1) Open the Norton Product Main User Interface
2) Click Settings -> Administrative Settings
You will see Norton Early Adopter Program option.
3) Click Join
If you don't see the above setting, Please download this EAP Tool.
Please read the instructions, and become part of the test. Below are detailed instructions on getting started.
Before you begin, make sure that ALL of the below apply to you:
- Operating System Locale and Language - English (United States)
- Product - Norton Security, Norton Security with Backup and new Norton 360
- Product Version - 188.8.131.52 and above
- Product State - Activated (Not Expired)
- Product is registered with a Norton Account
- OS Version – Windows 7 or greater
1) Place the EAP tool on your Desktop and run the tool. You will see the following message:
2) Open the Norton Product Main User Interface
3) Click Settings -> Administrative Settings
You will see Norton Early Adopter Program option. Click Join:
4) A description screen and a License Agreement screen will appear. Click Join and Agree:
5) Enter your Norton Account password and click Sign In:
6) You're now enrolled! Click Close:
7) In Main User Interface, Click Help -> Select About. The LiveUpdate Channel will be changed to EAP:
8) Once you've confirmed your LiveUpdate Channel has been changed to "EAP", run LiveUpdate manually from the main product screen to receive the new version.
Now you're part of EAP!