• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Cannot Renew Subscription for NAV 10.1.2

While updating my virus definitions file, the dialog box appeared indicating my subscription had expired. I accidently selected the wrong option ("I do not want a subscription" or whatever) and now I cannot go back and purchase a subscription. At the end of running live update it tells me my subscription is expired but I do not see any option for me to purchase it. If I go to the Norton store the only option for purchasing a subscription is for NAV 11. Is this compatible and if so how can I get NAV to ask me for a subscription key?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Cannot Renew Subscription for NAV 10.1.2

While updating my virus definitions file, the dialog box appeared indicating my subscription had expired. I accidently selected the wrong option ("I do not want a subscription" or whatever) and now I cannot go back and purchase a subscription. At the end of running live update it tells me my subscription is expired but I do not see any option for me to purchase it. If I go to the Norton store the only option for purchasing a subscription is for NAV 11. Is this compatible and if so how can I get NAV to ask me for a subscription key?

Kudos0

Hi mshing,

Please contact Symantec Customer Service at the link below; you can chat with them for free at this link (for US and Canada), and they should be able to help you with your subscription issue quite quickly:

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/contact/contact.jsp?pvid=cs

Please tell us how it goes - thanks :-)

Your Norton Ladybug.
Kudos0

If u have susbcription period of 365 days and NIS 2011 is released but you are running NIS 2010 you are still allowed to use the same key of the  2010 version in the 2011 software with the remaininng days left as before ,so NAV 11 subscription may be same and u may be able to use the same key for NAV 10.2 besides

using new version makes sense as improvements may be made to components 

Kudos0

aviben1994 wrote:

If u have susbcription period of 365 days and NIS 2011 is released but you are running NIS 2010 you are still allowed to use the same key of the  2010 version in the 2011 software with the remaininng days left as before ,so NAV 11 subscription may be same and u may be able to use the same key for NAV 10.2 besides

using new version makes sense as improvements may be made to components 

Hi aviben1994

The free upgrade does not currently apply to version upgrades in MAC products. Hopefully this will be different for future versions.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.