It wont let me uninstall norton family. It says I have the wrong credentials. I havent.
Please log onto your Norton Family online account and remove the device first, then try to uninstall the program again to see if it helps.
KatieQ, I tried that and it wont let me uninstall. Now it says its a part of another norton's family
Same problem here.
1. Deleted the device in Norton Family online account on a PC
2. Followed the instruction in FAQ. 'This device is already associated with a different user account'. It is a new phone. Only configured once. I do see some activities was captured in the logs.
Please help !!! I have struggled with this new device for 4 days with no new activity showing up in logs. I was planning to uninstall and reconfigure.
I've sent you a private message with instructions to correct the issue. Please check the other post you sent with the same issue for details.
From what you described, you might not have the same issue as others. The devices they were trying to uninstall NF from is a Windows PC and yours is Android phone, right?
1. Can you please let us know what happens when you try to uninstall NF from the Android device, getting the error "This device is already associated with a different user account"?
2. Are you able to use the same credential to log onto your Norton Family web account?
3. Can you please send me your Norton Family account email address by private message via the forum by clicking Inbox at upper right hand corner?
With Katie's help, was able to track down the root cause: the teenager reset the phone and configured the app with another email account. It is not a product issue in my case.
1. Log in with the new email
2. Remove device then the User ID
3. Uninstall/reinstall the app
4. Configure with the correct email
Thank you again, Katie.
Thanks for the update contactjj.
If you are experiencing an issue that needs urgent assistance please visit our customer support area:
There is currently 1 user online.