• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Cost of adding a member to Norton 360 with lifelock & combining accounts

I currently have 2 separate Lifelock accounts (one for me and another for my wife), along with having a separate Norton Internet Security account. I want to combine everything I have into one account by upgrading my Internet Secirity to Norton 360 with Lifelock and have everything in one place, with one monthly (or yearly) fee.

I'm finding out that NortonLifelock does not have anything in place in order for me to do this. Customer service personnel have been of little help. Is the only way to get this done to cancel my current Lifelock accounts and start new with a 360/Lifelock account?

Also, I'm unsure how adding another member to a Lifelock account works out fee-wise. What would be the fee for adding another member (separate SS number, etc.) to Lifelock. No where does Norton reveal what the member add-on cost would be.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Cost of adding a member to Norton 360 with lifelock & combining accounts

Hello Steven. This article will help you with your issue. It surprises me that support didn't direct you to it.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows Server 2016 Essentials / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1909 / build 18363.657 / N360 Deluxe 22.20.1.69/ Norton Core v.288 on Android 2.22 / Opera GX
Kudos0

Thanks for the quick reply. I did find that article, however I still don't know what the price will be for adding a new member. I'm not going to cancel my current Internet Security subscription, pick up Norton 360 with Lifelock for myself, only to find out that adding my wife as a member will double the costs. Will the costs for adding another Lifelock member be the same fee ($11.99 for standard coverage, for example) as if I purchased Lifelock coverage separately?

I understand the mechanics of adding another member, but not the associated price for doing so.

My main goal is to combine both my Lifelock accounts and Norton account into one. No one has an answer to that.

Kudos0

Following the linked article in step #4 - "Choose the plan and complete the payment". You should be presented with the costs at that time. I'm almost sure you can cancel before submission if you are not satisfied the costs are ok with your budget. Contact member services from this site, they can verify your costs. 

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows Server 2016 Essentials / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1909 / build 18363.657 / N360 Deluxe 22.20.1.69/ Norton Core v.288 on Android 2.22 / Opera GX
Kudos0

Thanks for the information, I'll give it a try. It's a shame that NortonLifelock has no procedure in place for those long-time customers that have Lifelock products and separate Norton Security products. Impossible to merge those into one account without cancelling everything and starting over.

Thanks again for your help.

Kudos0

Your welcome. Have a safe weekend.

Cheers