• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Error 3019,1 Norton under Win 10.0.10240

Lost control of Norton for a short period under 10240: Was not able to open it.  I pass by Explorer to open it. An error was generated 3019.1.  When on the web site and did what was explain..  This is the first time that I experience a problem since 10130 release.  I'm fully satisfied of Norton Security and I install and upgrade Windows 10 many times since 10074 build. Never have problem except today.  Wish to thanks Symantec that allow me to reinstall Norton more then 20 times.  You can find me on the Win Ten Forum under Mikemecanic.

http://www.tenforums.com/members/mikemecanic.html

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Error 3019,1 Norton under Win 10.0.10240

hi Michel RnR

Just out of interest you may be interested to see what Norton says about the 3019,1 error you mention, you can view it from the link below:

KB Article

Michael

Kudos0

There was  a link in Norton when that error occurs.  I when there and follow exactly the process.  The problem disappear after that.  Thanks for the advice.  This web site is pretty slow: Have a fast connection.

Kudos0

Hello Michael R&R

Are you still using the Beta version of Win 10? I have a fast connection also and most of the time, this Forum has a fast website.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.