• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Error 3048,3 on installation about a week old

(Not know if need solution, so maybe just sharing)

Only today after being installed maybe a week, N.S. showed Error 3048,3, and a button in the window "Open Support Website".

No other problems happening on the computer, but running liveupdate twice today showed "no new updates".  I am just wondering if these are related.  The computer has been off for two days so I would expect at least some small number of updates through liveupdate.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Error 3048,3 on installation about a week old

Hello

Here is the KB for this error code.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v63747322_EndUserProfile_en_us

After doing this procedure, please remember to run Live Update restarting when necessary. If no updates, please restart and once again run Live Update restarting when necessary.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Re: Error 3048,3 on installation about a week old

I did not yet read your reference to the KB Code, but I ran LiveUpdate several minutes ago and there was one item that was found and then was downloaded & installed. 

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.