Kudos0

Error 503

I was trying to connect to Norton Community and a black page pop up and said error 503 and the page never showed up. This is something I do everyday when I come on web is check in with Norton Community before I go any where online.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Error 503

Hello Mae. The error 503 indicates that something was happening in the background with the website being opened. Either maintenance or some other issue where the website had more connections being attempted than it could actually handle at that given moment. Its nothing to be worried about and nothing is wrong on your end as this is normal to see this error pop up under those circumstances.

Cheers

MS Certified Professional / Windows 11 Home 22H2 x 64 build 22621.1265 - Windows 10 Pro x 64 version 22H2 / build 19045.2788 / Norton Security Ultra - Norton 360 Deluxe ver. 22.23.1.21 / Opera GX LVL4 (core: 96.0.4693.104) 64 bit-Early Access w/Norton Chrome Extensions
Kudos0

Thanks for reporting above issue, @Mae King. Can you please let us know if issue occurs every time you visit forums website? Do you access the community.norton.com website url directly from browser or links from email notifications ? 

Sunil_GA | Norton Community Administrator | NortonLifeLock
Kudos0

I seen the Error 503 once yesterday.

Windows 10 x64 22H2 | Kubuntu 22.10 | Mint Cinnamon 21.1
Kudos0

Direct from browser

Kudos0

Thanks @Krusty13, @Mae King, will have this issue verified. 

Sunil_GA | Norton Community Administrator | NortonLifeLock
Kudos0

Just a few seconds ago black page again after leaving Facebook and click on Norton community and page was black for about 5 minutes.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.